These are the samples I received and their primary notes according to scent descriptions:
- Dungeon - burning leather, icy scent of a cold stare and steel bars, freshly dug dirt.
- Kashmire - labdanum, cashmere, teak wood, opium, cinnamon, coriander, sandalwood.
- Juna - moon flower, oak moss, benzoin.
- Mephistopheles - sweet tobacco absolute, Indonesian dark patchouli essential oil, black licorice, brown sugar, deep dark ripe figs.
- The Old Crow - 3 different resins, blue musk's, whiskey, black pepper essential oil.
- The Haunted Mansion - leather, labdanum, cocoa absolute, dark chocolate, sweet woody tobacco absolute, patchouli essential oil, rootbeer.
- Harvesting Zombies - aged patchouli essential oil, amber, cinnamon, harvest fruits and spices.
- Frankie's Wild Bride - Amaretto, clementine, cranberries, graveyard weeds, chypre (patchouli and oakmoss absolutes), cinnamon.
- Embracer la Mort - violet flowers, dark juicy berries, greens, incense and vanillas
- Sara's Dragon - dragons blood, clove, blood orange, cinnamon, dark chocolate, exotic flora.
- Ghouls Night Out - blood orange, apples, pumpkin, warm spices, dragons blood.
- Rama - sweet tobacco, cocoa absolute, sandalwood, spiced rum, bergamot, coriander, sweet marjoram essential oil.
- Hathor's Horizon - patchouli and vetiver, greens, vanilla, chocolate, caramel, cherries.
- Absinthe - anise, green tea, angelica root.
- Typsy Gypsy - soils of the earth, rose, fig, exotic spices, rum, wine.
There are many here that I like, a few that I love and a few that go straight to potential swaps. I will not review all of them, probably only the ones that I love and/or find very interesting. Scents that I will definitely review are Dungeon and The Haunted Mansion, Mephistopheles and Rama. But if there are any other scents that you want to know more about, do let me know and I´ll review them for you!