So this is my sample haul from Alkemia. I have read so much about Alkemia on other blogs, so I bought two sample packs right away, and got two free samples. So far I´m in love with a bout half of them, like a few more and dislike a couple. There is also a love/hate relationship going on with one of them. I received them a week ago and I´m just about ready to review...
Here is a list of the samples received and the notes:
- Smoke & Mirrors - burning wood, madagascar vanilla, tonka.
- Moon Goddess - datura, cereus, poppy, water musk, cucumber, melon.
- Miel de Sauvage et Tabac - pipe tobacco, honey, honeycomb, forest blossoms, amber.
- Wing of Bat - oakmoss, green patchouli, fern, dirt, ambergris, leather.
- Incendere - carnations, spices, incense, bay rum.
- Ardorem 21 - coriander, mandarin, amber, nutmeg, saffron, bourbon geranium, blue lotus, tobacco, musk, clove, sandalwood, vetiver, kashmiri tea, cardamom, black pepper, and japanese incense.
- De la Forêt - amber, golden musk, orris, tonka, bergamot, rosewood, oud, sandalwood, paper, oakmoss, birch tar, vetiver.
- Les Mysteres - frankincense, fig, labdanum, amber, russian tea, musk.
- Attar Al Oud - oud, dark musk, sandalwood, amber.
- Soma - cannabis, artemesia, spanish broom, opium poppy, morning glory, snake root, absinthe.
- Arcanum - eastern spices, aged patchouli, sandalwood, frankincense, nag champa, dragons blood.
- Falling Stars on Winter Solstice - balsam needles, dark musk, sweet myrrh, incense, melted snow, wood smoke.