Monday, January 21, 2013
Inspiring Blogger Award
I got an Inspiring Blogger Award from Aristocratic Elegance! (Which was a huge honor!!)
Five odd habits of mine:
1. I read fanfiction as if it was a full time job. Literally 40 hours a week sometimes! When I have to write a paper for school I usually spend five hours reading fanfiction for every hour I spend working. I also have NO self diciplin AT ALL when it comes to fanfiction, I just can´t resist... My current fanfiction obsessions are Game of Thrones, Sherlock Holmes, Star Trek TOS and, as always, Harry Potter.
2. I am asexual and I can seriously not understand what´s so great about romantic relationships... Give me a dog any day, if it´s the intimacy!
3. I live in a closet that is about 3 square meters. I don´t have room for a bed so I sleep an a mattress on the floor... I have lived like this for 5½ years, and I love it! I do have a window, a radiator and a couple of shelves but that is about it really...
4. I am about the laziest person on the planet... I am (almost) seriously considering a future as a relaxation coach! Stress related disorders flee before me!
5. I cannot live without Finnish salmiak, I just have to have it!! I import it to Sweden, because swedes really suck at salmiak, they call it "salty licorice" for chrissakes!!!
I´m going to tag a few blogs that I enjoy reading! Give me som odd facts people (I love oddities)!
Brightest Star Of All
The Walrus Room
My Perfume Diaries