Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Outfit - New leather skirt!




I actually ventured outside of my home today, for the first time in mire than a week... I had a giftcard to a local bookshop to spend. This was the outfit... The accessories are the same as usual these days, raven skull necklace, vest, pocket watch and top hat. The dark red velveteen shirt is one of my absolute favorites out of all the stuff that is in my wardrobe! A machine washable, comfortable, every day kind of item while still looking absolutely decadent! I bought it a few years ago from a charity shop for next to nothing... The black leather skirt is a recent find. I bought it last week at another charity shop for 8 €. It is real leather, the perfect lenght and fits very comfortably! 

Price tag: about 60 € excluding the hat and shoes, lots of pricy accessories here...

Wish list: Real leather pants, because I´m getting really tired of my faux leather pants getting worn out all too soon... More velveteen shirts, I´d love one black, one dark green, one dark blue and one dark teal... Won´t happen, but one can dream I suppose...

P.S. For the perfumistas, I wore Falling Stars at Winter Solstice layered with a hint of Smoke and Mirrors (both Alkemia)... My mother said I should wear something that smelled like a sauna, so I combined evergreens, vanilla and smoke... Smelled a bit like a sauna to me, though I don´t really know what evergreens have with a sauna to do...

6 comments:

  1. Red and black is a gorgeous combo! Love your shoes, the necklace too :) that scent layering sounds very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rerd and black is my favorite combo right now... together with black and teal! :) The scent combo was very nice, nothing special but nice all the same!

      Delete
  2. Your style is fabulous! You rock this outfit, my dear! And that washable velvet skirt sounds amazing :D I wish I was thin like you. I had to get on a stupid medication that made me blow up like a whale. Sad times ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am thankfully gifted with the right genes and good health, because I do absolutely nothing to deserve being thin.. Hope everything works out for you!

      Delete
  3. Love it! And the hat is killing me. I love hats so much - I wish we could go back to the days when everyone wore one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hat is on my head any time I walk out the door! Except when it is very very cold (like minus 30 degrees celsius) or very very hot(anything above plus 30 degreees celsius)... I love my hat!

      Delete