Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Inspiring Blogger Award #2
I was nominated for another inspiring blogger award!! This time by Twisted Princess of Darkling Dreams! (Thank you!!)
This means five more odd habits for you guys to digest!
1. I love dead languages! I was obsessed with runes in my teens and I have studied Middle Egyptian grammar at uni.
2. I love sleeping and I LOVE dreaming! I sometimes have lucid dreams and I use that to make those dreams really awesome and strange!
3. I am fascinated by preserved human remains, like mummies, bog bodies and frozen bodies like the Iceman or the Inca children... My favorite preserved human (right now, it varies) is The Tollund Man, his face just looks so peacefully asleep even after almost 2500 years.
4. I am also morbidly fascinated by diseases, genetic disorders, epidemics and stuff! I love reading about pandemics like The Black Death or The Spanish Flu and I love really icky and disturbing diseases and disorders, like Harlequin ichthyosis, Noma, Ebola... and so on...
5. I make up fantasy stories and fantasy worlds in my mind, but I never write them down, because I hate writing. But I love building the worlds and populating them, creating cultures, mythologies, maps and all the little details that makes a world.
Here are a few more blogs that inspire me! Consider yourselves tagged and give me some odd habits: