Friday, December 7, 2012

Resurrection

Lately my life has been dominated by Etsy and my new Etsy shop, Dreamsand. But I still like this old blog of mine, and it definitely deserves to be resurrected! It will have to change a bit though... I want this blog to be place where I can promote my shop and my items, but of course always with a connection to alternative style. I will also try to bring in jewelry, perfume and other elements of style that I have not written about before. I find a lot of alternative style accessories on Etsy and there are a lot of awesome shops that I want to promote here!

So, expect entries here soon, and expect them to be a bit different, but still in keeping with my original ideas for this place!

Finally a picture of one of my creations, quite steampunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment